Monday, June 6, 2011

still here...kinda



Just popping in to say hello...end-of-the-school-year activities have me in an frenzy, DD is graduating (*sniff*) and even when I feel like stitching, I have no time! I have a few small finishes which I'll post shortly (I hope) but in the meantime, I wanted to ask if anyone wants to trade...I have two With Thy Needle & Thread charts (Love Letters and Sarah's Garden) which I will trade for Brenda's Soar eagle sampler ( kinda missed the boat on that SAL and now can't find the chart anywhere). Anyway, just drop me an email if interested and I will be forever grateful...


P.S. pup is random cute internet pup...not mine

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your DD's graduation! I bet you're proud!

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats to your DD on her graduation. Brenda has retired the Soar Sampler as the raptor project she was donating all the proceeds to has stopped taking donations for now. You can ask her about it on her blog!! http://withthyneedleandthread.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

I know exactly what you're going through - DD is graduating from middle school and DS is graduating from High school and mom is spinning out of control! LOL

Congratulations to your daughter!! May her future be bright!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation!

Pumpkin said...

Congrats to your DD!