Friday, February 4, 2011

and more de-stashing...

As you may be able to tell, I am making a major effort to go through some of my stash that's been sitting for decades (no exaggeration). I don't know if anyone will want these, but I'm putting the offer out there anyway--these kits are all partially done by me, if you want any or all let me know. I will never finish these, most are on aida which I can't stand any more and they are just no longer my taste. If anyone wants pictures just send an e-mail and I will send as many as you like. Here they are:

--Patchwork Heart Quilt Sampler by Linda Bird (on cream evenweave)
--Scenic Farm by Dimensions (white aida)
--Cabbage Pillow by Donna Vermillion Giampa (on white aida but it is solidly stitched)
--Treetop Angel by Diane Arthurs (white aida)
--Neighborhood Quilts by Linda Myers (white evenweave)
--Roses on Toile (needlepoint) by Dimensions

As I said, let me know if you want pictures and I will dole these out on a first come, first served basis. The charts are readable but some are bit crinkled and in all fairness I warn you that they are from back in the day when I did mark my charts (I gave up that habit along with the aida lol).

3 comments:

Terry said...

How much do you want for the Scenic Farm and the Neighborhood Quilts? I looked online for pictures so won't need to see those.

Thanks!

Terry

Mary said...

You are doing something that I really need to do. I'm sure there are charts/kits that I'll never get to and my tastes have changed over the years as well! Good luck to you with the de-stash process!

Carol's Stitching said...

Wow! This is a great idea and there are several stitchers out there that is going to love receiving stuff like this. Someday I might have to follow your lead and do the same. Happy Destashing!!